Cistus and Moonlight Face Mist
Straight from the source!
Each product you buy from Sassafras is authentic and freshly made.We deal directly with every brand listed in our store, so you get 100% goodness or your money back.
The best price guaranteed!
Found a better price on an authentic product? Let us know and we'll match it
Clearly made with love and care. And here it comes, with minimal additions to allow you to savor the scent and the properties: cistus hydrosol is recommended for reducing a wide range of signs of aging, from wrinkles to lack of firmness, and is pore minimizing, naturally antibacterial, anti-acne, and nurturing, yet nondrying and extremely mild.
The following essences, all made by Ava following the procedure used by Edward Bach, were included: rainbow moonstone gem essence (regulates hormones and mood swings, recommended especially for women and for mothers; strongly enhances to women's yin qualities, especially receptivity and patience), mangano calcite gem essence (for healing a painful past and emotional wounds), clear quartz gem essence (clears old, toxic, stale, unhealthy energies), Alaskan monkshood flower essence (helps with fears, including irrational fears, helps one achieve a clarity of one's purpose and destiny), pacific northwest pink phlox flower essence (enhances one's innate gentleness and sweetness, helps one achieve quiet and softening, and promotes blissful sleep).
Handcrafted in small batches from 100 percent natural, vegan, cold-process ingredients, the formula is cruelty free and free of preservatives.
Scent: The hydrosol is floral, sweet, rich and full, honey-like, and somewhat resinous in a good way.
Skin Type Recommendations: For all skin types.
- Facial Mist infused with Gems & flowers5By Linda Depina on Dec 02, 2016This product was recommended by a dear friend who has a full blown love affair with it! Since we usually like the same products, I purchased two of these facial mists. One for me , one for her. SHHHH Christmas gift! LOL The ingredients are very nurturing and extremely well formulated. The scent is earthy and light but, I cannot describe it. I've tried to identify it and have failed. HA HA My nose is usually quite successful when picking out ingredients. I'm not in love with it as some are. It'd just one of those things, you get it or you don't. I've passed it on to a friend who felt all those luscious feeling at first spritz! So, all is well everyone is happy.
- Best Mist in Entire World5By Jennifer on Dec 23, 2016I can't live without this mist. Tha fragrance is so calming and soothing!
- Cistus hydrosol is recommended for reducing a wide range of signs of aging, from wrinkles to lack of firmness, and is pore minimizing, naturally antibacterial, anti-acne, and nurturing, yet nondrying and extremely mild.
- After we receive a new shipment of this "Portuguese beauty water," we wait for the next full moon to infuse it under the moon overnight. The moonlight amplifies the healing properties that correspond to the yin, or feminine element. Beauty, female intuition and insight, patience, and gentleness are enhanced.
- A touch of cold-press organic aloe juice has been added for its skin reparative and cooling properties.
- Wildcrafted Cistus ladanifer hydrosol, cold-press aloe barabensis juice*, potassium sorbate (natural food-grade preservative), rainbow moonstone gem essence and other gem essences, wildflower essences.
- *Certified organic. Aloe vera certified by the International Aloe Science Council (IASC) for purity and content.
Mist over freshly cleansed skin morning and night, then follow with your moisturizer of choice. Shake periodically to remix. Store away from direct light exposure.