Tangerine Skies Facial Oil
Straight from the source!
Each product you buy from Sassafras is authentic and freshly made.We deal directly with every brand listed in our store, so you get 100% goodness or your money back.
The best price guaranteed!
Found a better price on an authentic product? Let us know and we'll match it
This light facial oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin almost instantly, providing lasting hydration and a healthy, firm, radiant glow. Ideal for all skin types, it absorbs quickly and has a light, refreshing feel on the skin. The oil can be used for daytime under makeup or alone, and can also be mixed with powdered mineral makeup to create a cream foundation. It also works well as a leave-in, shine-inducing conditioner, especially for dry, thick, and coarse hair or for hair ends for every type of hair.
The all-natural formula is beautifully simple, combining the amazing healing powers of antioxidant-rich red palm oil, the cooling effects of unrefined, cold-press coconut oil, the hydrating properties of golden jojoba oil, and the broad-range skin-rejuvenating, firming, brightening, and anti-inflammatory effects of citrus essential oils. The oil is carefully crafted by hand in small batches, and is 100 percent natural, vegan, free of preservatives, and cruelty free.
Color and Texture: The light, smooth oil has a beautifully vibrant citrus-orange hue, and will range from liquid to semi-liquid depending on the ambient temperature.
Scent: The refreshing scent is bright and citrusy, with uplifting melissa-tangerine notes and a complementary under-layer of coconut.
Skin Type Recommendations: For all skin types, from oily and acne-prone to combination, normal, and dry. Excellent as a daily (or twice daily) facial care oil for anyone under age 45, or for mature yet oily or combination skin.
- Amazing!!5By molshree on Jul 25, 2016I absolutely love this oil , its soothing ,calming and absolutely non greasy. I have a oily combination skin which is very sensitive but just after one application it showed immediate effects . I use it everywhere on face , body and hair . I'm sensitive to coconut oil and was little scared before using it but gave it a try anyway . And I'm so happy that I went ahead. This is a gem from Ava !! A must try ..
- Invigorating face oil4By Katie on Apr 06, 2015I received my sample of this wonderful facial oil today and am already in love! From the lovely brightly scented fragrance to the way my skin truly feels so soft and smooth, it's a winner in my book! I love every product in this line so it is absolutely no surprise!:)
- Refreshing and truly moisturizing!!!5By Mary Ann on Oct 17, 2015"I have been using Ava's Moroccan Garden face cream daily (very nourishing!) and just recently took a break from it to try this facial oil for a few days. The scent, at once very rich, and yet light and uplifting because of the citrus, immediately drew me to it! Though I am over 60, I found it very soothing and hydrating to my skin for several hours! I will be incorporating it now into my skin nurturing rituals. I am consistently pleased by Earthwise products. I completely trust their purity and potency. In my most recent order I appreciated that Ava included her writing about the importance of refrigerating your skin care products. I hadn't heard that before, and since I have been doing it, I can clearly see how the coolness protects the formula's active ingredients for effectiveness, and most definitely the delightful fragrance. Thank you, Ava!"
- 1 of 3
- next ›
- Provides almost instant, lasting hydration to leave the skin looking soft, smooth, healthy, and firm, with a healthy color and glow.
- Can be used under makeup or alone to give the skin a satiny feel and a healthy, radiant appearance.
- Red virgin palm oil from North Africa is an antioxidant powerhouse, loaded with huge amounts of carotenes, vitamin E, and super-healing tocotrienols, which have 60 times the power of vitamin E. Virgin, organic, unrefined, cold-press coconut oil cools and soothes skin, while golden jojoba oil hydrates for lasting moisture.
- Essential oils including tangerine, lemon peel, and melissa contribute skin-rejuvenating, firming, brightening, anti-acne, and anti-inflammatory topical effects, along with a delightfully refreshing citrus scent.
- Also amazing as a leave-in treatment for hair ends.
- Virgin cold-press unrefined Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*†, virgin cold-press unrefined Simmondsia chinensis (golden jojoba) oil*, Extra-virgin unrefined organic sustainable (orangutan-safe) Fair Trade Elaeis guineensis (palm) oil (West Africa), Citrus reticulata (tangerine peel) oil*, Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) oil*, Citrus limon (lemon peel) oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract.
- *Certified organic.
- †Certified Fair Trade.
Massage into freshly cleansed skin day and night. Due to a very small risk of photosensitization from the citrus oils, avoid use before intense sun exposure and follow with sunscreen for daytime use. Store away from direct light exposure, and stir periodically to mix if the oil turns liquid.