Magical Babassu Facial Oil
Straight from the source!
Each product you buy from Sassafras is authentic and freshly made.We deal directly with every brand listed in our store, so you get 100% goodness or your money back.
The best price guaranteed!
Found a better price on an authentic product? Let us know and we'll match it
This creamy, velveteen organic facial oil provides incredible hydration, smoothing, and softness for all skin types, without a heavy or oily feel. The unrefined, hand-extracted ingredients soothe and heal dry, ultra-dry, mature, and inflamed skin, reduce redness and irritation, and improve eczema.
With its creaminess, earthy scent, and unforgettable feel on the skin, this facial oil is a must for all skin types in need of serious hydration and healing. Certified cruelty free, vegan, handcrafted, fair trade.
Color and Texture: Creamy and light with a soft golden color, and a consistency ranging from almost liquid to semi-solid depending on the ambient temperature.
Scent: Rich nutty and earthy undertones are complemented by the delicate, sweet floral scents of mimosa and pink lotus.
Skin Type Recommendations: For all skin types, especially dry to very dry, reddened or inflamed, allergy-prone, sensitive, normal, and combination. Noncomedogenic for acne-prone skin.
- Magical Oil4By Wan on May 08, 2016I have very sensitive skin and was a little reluctant to try this but I am so glad I did. It isn't oily and absorb very fast when I apply on my face.Moreover,My skin definitely looks and feels so much healthier..Thank you the amazing oil
- A life saver5By Elysse Sison on May 14, 2016After just 3 months of trying, I can't go without this as part of my nightime skin ritual. The perfect moisturizer for me before sleep. And when I truly needed moisture and healing the most, this came through: the skin around my lips and on the tip of my nose used to be severely battered during makeout sessions with my sweet boyfriend. His stubble really irritated those areas and during the winter my skin was struggling because of the damage. I would go to the bathroom every hour to see if i needed to reapply my cream moisturizer from Target. The peeling skin on my face made me very embarrassed...but magical babassu literally is magic. It did what my old moisturizer couldn't it helped heal that skin area. I wish I knew about it sooner. Now I just use it before bed for some nightime pampering and restoration of moisture after face cleansing. :)
- This stuff is magical.....4By Jill on Apr 20, 2016Wow! This stuff is great. I never thought that my 47 year old, combination and acne prone skin could feel so good. The texture of my skin has improved dramatically. I agree with another reviewer who said.... It's so silky- it goes on beautifully and absorbs into my skin quickly. I also wanted something that didn't make my skin look shiny. I found that during the winter months that this was perfect day or night. Now that the humidity is increasing, I think that I need to use it at night only and perhaps use the Marigold Fields moisturizer during the day. I have also used the oil intended for more acne prone skin and will often switch off between the 2 oil based products if my skin gets a little "angry". Really can't wrong with these moisturizers. Love them!
- 1 of 2
- next ›
- Softens, smooths, and deeply hydrates the driest skin and gives an incredible velveteen feel.
- Soothing Brazilian babassu oil reduces redness, itching, and inflammation, minimizes pores, and decreases puffiness.
- Brazil nut oil and Chilean sacha inchi nourish and moisturize dry, wrinkled, and mature skin.
- Pracaxi pod oil prevents and heals acne and regenerates skin tissue quickly and powerfully, improving the appearance of scars.
- Fair Trade shea butter from West Africa penetrates dry skin to soften, protect, and improve its elasticity, all with a powdery, non-oily feel.
- Provides gentle healing for stubbornly dry, rough, and mature skin types, as well as for inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis.
- Makes for an ideal, all-natural makeup primer thanks to its skin smoothing properties.
- Organic cold-press unrefined Attalea speciosa (babassu) seed oil (Brazil), organic cold-press unrefined Bertholletia excels (Brazil) nut oil, Wildcrafted cold-press unrefined Butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter† (West Africa), Organic cold-press unrefined Plukenetia volubilis (sacha inchi) seed oil (Chile), organic cold-press unrefined Pentaclethra macroloba (pracaxi) pod oil (Brazil), Tocopherol (non-GMO vitamin E, from sunflowers), organic virgin cold-press unrefined Simmondsia chinensis (golden jojoba) seed oil†, Wildcrafted Nelumbo nucifera pink lotus flower absolute (India), wildcrafted Acacia decurrens var. dealbata (mimosa) flower absolute (France), Vetiveria zizanioides vetiver roots absolute† (Haiti), ethically-farmed Nicotiana tabacum tobacco leaf absolute (nicotine free, hexane free, Belgium).
- †Certified Fair Trade.
Massage a small amount onto freshly cleaned, still-moist face, ideally over a facial oil primer such as Chamomile and Lavender Face Gel or Carrot-a-Day Face and Eye Serum (an aloe-based primer will merge with the oil and facilitate its absorption). Use day and night or just at night, more if you feel drier and less if your skin is moderately dry (oily zones can be omitted entirely). Also safe to use around the eyes and on the lips, eyebrows, neck, and décolleté. Feel free to add a very small amount along with warm water to your powder-format mask, scrub, or face cleanser. Store inside a cabinet to protect the unrefined oils from light.