Green Leaves and Co. Facial Oil
Straight from the source!
Each product you buy from Sassafras is authentic and freshly made.We deal directly with every brand listed in our store, so you get 100% goodness or your money back.
The best price guaranteed!
Found a better price on an authentic product? Let us know and we'll match it
This organic facial oil was created to naturally regulate oily or acne-prone skin. Completely noncomedogenic, antimicrobial, and fully absorbent, it helps to prevent both acne and signs of aging, thanks to its combination of violet leaf, thyme, rosemary, clementine leaf, lavender, and coconut oil. The formula is gently astringent to help balance oily areas, but will not dry or irritate the skin the way many anti-acne products do. It can be used all over the face or over Earthwise Beauty Chamomile and Lavender Face Gel or Carrot-a-Day Face and Eye Serum.
Handcrafted in small batches from 100 percent natural, vegan, cold-process ingredients, the formula is cruelty free and free of preservatives. It has a refreshing, creamy-velvety feel, with a virgin coconut and virgin jojoba oil base, and is scented with the precious violet leaf and high-altitude French Provençal lavender.
Color and Texture: Consistency may vary from liquid to solid depending on the storage temperature. If the oil becomes liquid, stir periodically to remix. Creamy and velvety in texture, with a lovely pale green tint.
Scent: Scented with violet leaf absolute and French Provençal lavender for a refreshingly green, delicately leafy and light fragrance.
Skin Type Recommendations: For acne, acne-prone, oily, combination, post-acne, sensitive, damaged, or reddened skin types.
- In love.5By Denise Yuen on Aug 22, 2016I requested a sample of Green Leaves in one of my orders, and immediately knew I would always keep this product around in my life. The smell drives me absolutely nuts (in a good way), it is sooooo earthy, and herbal, not in a hippie way, but a beautiful, grounding sort of way. This calms me down like no other. And thankfully it calms my skin down too - I can put this on at night and know for sure the next day my blemishes will be less red, less inflamed, and generally my skin looks soothed. It's not a zit buster or anything crazy like that - but it works wonderfully, in a kind of holistic way, balancing out my skin and speeding up the healing of everything. In love.
- Buy this!!!5By Julia Czajkowski on Jun 09, 2016I have dry, acne prone skin with cystic acne that is extremely painful and HUGE. I started putting this on my face every night before I went to bed only in areas that I needed it, like on my chin which is full of breakouts and on parts of my cheeks where I was getting a couple cysts. After 2 days of using this, my cysts went down significantly and my other blemishes went away almost completely!! My skin was so smooth and pain free. I truly believe in this product. It's amazing and worth every penny!!
- Changed My Skin Overnight5By Kelsey P. on Apr 01, 2016I received a sample of this oil from a friend, and within a few days of use I knew I had to purchase a full size. I've been using this for a month now, and Green Leaves & Co literally transformed my skin overnight. After the first use I woke up to even, dewy skin that looked radiant and healthy. My skin type is normal, with hormonal breakouts (which tend to pop up as one or two painful cystic-like acne pimples with no head), and even my hormonal breakouts were extremely minimal - just one or two "regular" pimples that went away within a day with very little redness. No one has flawless skin every day, but this has my skin looking SO good, I'm completely amazed and won't be without it. I can't wait to try more from Ava's line!
- 1 of 3
- next ›
- This gentle organic formula is both anti-acne and anti-aging, thanks to the healing properties of exquisitely scented violet leaf.
- Thyme, clementine leaf, and coconut oil work together to heal and prevent acne and regulate oil secretion.
- The gently astringent coconut oil balances oil production over time, resulting in more matte, balanced skin overall.
- Rosemary verbenone, lavender, and violet regenerate skin cells and reverse wrinkles and signs of aging.
- The oil is completely noncomedogenic, fully absorbent, and antimicrobial, with a creamy, refreshing feel.
- Virgin cold-press unrefined Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*†, virgin cold-press unrefined Simmondsia chinensis (golden jojoba) oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis ct. verbenone (rosemary) oil*, Thymus vulgaris ct. linalool (thyme) oil*, Viola odorata leaves absolute*, wildcrafted Lavandula angustifolia (high-altitude French lavender, from Haute Provence) oil, Citrus clementine leaves oil* (from Corsica), Ocimum sanctum (holy basil) oil* (from India, of course), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract.
- *Certified organic.
- †Certified Fair Trade.
Apply day and night or only at night all over the face or just on the oily or acne areas, or just as an acne spot treatment. The oil may be solid, semi-solid, or liquid depending on your home's temperature. If it becomes liquid, stir it periodically to remix. Keep away from sunlight and excessive heat (above 80 degrees F) for maximum shelf life. Does not require refrigeration.