Ambrosia Del Cerrado Liquid Moisturizer and Toner
Straight from the source!
Each product you buy from Sassafras is authentic and freshly made.We deal directly with every brand listed in our store, so you get 100% goodness or your money back.
The best price guaranteed!
Found a better price on an authentic product? Let us know and we'll match it
Combining the light, breathable feel of a hydrating toner with the nourishing properties of a moisturizer, Ambrosia del Cerrado is perfect for those who want a strong moisturizing effect without a waxy or oily feel. The unrefined whole-food ingredients provide a highly-effective combination of nutrients that nourish the skin and fight the effects of aging, promoting firm, supple, even-toned skin and improving the appearance of brown spots and scars.
The formula combines three “superfood” oils from the beautiful Cerrado area in Brazil, considered the biologically richest savanna in the world by the World Wide Fund for Nature. Pure, unrefined pequi fruit oil, buriti oil, and moringa pod oil are sustainably hand-extracted by small cooperatives in order to protect the natural bounty of this beautiful and invaluable region. The handcrafted, cold-process formula is vegan and certified cruelty free, with no fillers, water, or fragrance added.
Color and Texture: Ultra-light in texture, with a naturally vibrant orange hue.
Scent: No fragrances are added, allowing the irresistibly fruity, guava-citrus scent of the pequi fruit to shine through, while the moringa oil adds a complementary green note.
Skin Type Recommendations: For all skin types, including normal, dry, combination, oily, and acne-prone.
- Love this light weight moisturizer!5By Naomi on Jan 24, 2015Oils and creams and even lotions are too much for my skin in summer months, I have been looking for something that will not break me out and this is it! I tried the sample I ordered and loved it so much I have ordered a bottle. Looking forward to a break out free summer!
- Ambrosia del Cerrado5By Britt on May 16, 2015This is such a wonderful moisturizer! I love how easy it is to put on in the morning, and how my skin feels after it's on my face. It's perfect for summer, but I would love it during any season.
- Next level versatile skincare that moisturizes beautifully5By Andrea on Sep 26, 2015I love this product because it can be used as either a moisturizer or a toner depending on the weather or how my skin is feeling that day. Nutrient powerhouse oils - Moringa, Buriti & Pequi oils - do a fantastic job of hydrating my skin on its own or prepping it for a heavier moisturizer. Truly an innovative product that's a must-have in your skincare regimen!
- 1 of 5
- next ›
- Combines the ultra-light feel of a hydrating toner with the emollient properties of a moisturizer for a uniquely breathable-yet-effective moisturizing experience.
- Hand-extracted Brazilian pequi fruit oil, rich in vitamin C, beta-carotene, and vitamins B1 and B2, promotes firm, supple, even-toned skin. Buriti oil, also from Brazil, provides potent anti-aging effects and improves the appearance of brown spots and scars.
- Buriti oil is also known for its natural sun protection properties.
- Moringa oil also lends moisturizing properties and delivers an incredible range of skin-nourishing vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients.
- Provides hydration to acne-prone, combination, and oily skin types without the risk of breakouts or the heavy feel of richer moisturizers.
- Delivers a powerful dose of phytonutrients and moisture to dry and normal skin types when used as a first step, before applying a richer cream or facial oil.
- Aloe barbadensis whole-leaf cold-press juice*, sustainably wildcrafted cold-press unrefined Caryocar braziliensis (pequi) fruit oil, Sustainably wildcrafted cold-press unrefined Mauritia flexuosa (buriti) fruit oil, sustainably wildcrafted cold-press unrefined Moringa oleifera seed oil, Polysorbate 20 (naturally derived), potassium sorbate (natural preservative), non-GMO tocopherol (vitamin E), Xanthan gum, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid.
- *Certified organic.
- Aloe vera certified by the International Aloe Science Council (IASC) for purity and content.
- All imported hand-extracted plant oils are fair trade.
Massage into freshly cleansed skin day and night. Use as much or as little as your skin wants to drink in. Suitable for use under the eyes. Follow with an emollient moisturizer or a facial oil if desired. Shake bottle to remix as needed. Store away from direct light exposure to protect the fragile botanicals within.