Shipping and Delivery Policy
Shipping Costs & Delivery Times
Orders must be placed by 12pm EST to start processing on the same day. Processing time usually takes 1 business day.
You will be eligible for free shipping. Your package will be delivered in 3-5 working days. UPS is our delivery partner.
Business Days & Holidays
All orders ship Monday - Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. Packages do not ship on the following holidays:
|New Year's Day||Labor Day|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day||Columbus Day|
|President's Day||Veteran’s Day|
|4th of July||Christmas|
Products are being fulfilled directly by our merchants. If your order includes products/items from different merchants, you may receive multiple shipments.
When your order is ready to be shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation e-mail. Majority of our orders are shipped within 1-2 business days after the order has been placed. To track the order, click on the tracking number in the email.
For more information or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will process all orders within 1-2 working days. If the products cannot be delivered within seven days of placing your order, we will notify you of this delay and you may either cancel your order or agree to a further delivery time with us
- Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have submitted on your order form. We cannot be held responsible if that delivery address is incorrect
- Please note that we cannot deliver to PO boxes
- Any delivery time scales quoted to you are indicative only. Whilst we use only reputable delivery companies we do not accept any liability for delayed delivery caused by any third party
- Online tracking says my package has been delivered, but it's not here. What can I do? Don't panic, give it a day. Sometimes when packages are loaded and scanned for daily delivery, the tracking gets updated prematurely. You should get your package soon.
- A second possibility is even though tracking shows delivered, it really means that a delivery was attempted. Normally 2-3 attempts to deliver will be made before leaving it at the post office. It is also possible that the mail carrier left the package in an area close to or around your home. It is possible that your package was delivered to a neighbour by accident.
- My package never arrived, now what? Not to worry, we will find out what happened and make sure you get exactly what you ordered. Please send us an email immediately: email@example.com