Organic Passion Fruit Lip & Body Balm
Straight from the source!
Each product you buy from Sassafras is authentic and freshly made.We deal directly with every brand listed in our store, so you get 100% goodness or your money back.
The best price guaranteed!
Found a better price on an authentic product? Let us know and we'll match it
This fun and naturally soothing lip balm is made with a healthy blend of Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter and Organic Passion Fruit flavor oil to hydrate, nourish and soften lips.
- Yummy!5By Lisa on Jan 27, 2016I bought 2 of these and I'm so glad I did it has the perfect amount of scent, not to heavy. I put it everywhere, mostly on my lips and hands. Works great for chapped hands and lips. And tastes delicious! Thank you so much for such great products. Do you ever sell larger liquid soap refill ? I'd buy that too!
- MADE IN CALIFORNIA. 100% handmade and hand-poured in Santa Barbara, California. USDA CERTIFIED 100% ORGANIC.
- We use only the best USDA certified organic ingredients and processes so you can be assured our balms are healthy and safe. all of our products are certified under the USDA National Organic Program (NOP) by Organic Certifiers based in Ventura, California.
- RICH IN VITAMINS A, E & F. Helps protect and sooth the lips, promotes cell rejuvenation, and accelerates wound healing. A great moisturizing balm for dry and cracked lips.
- FILLED WITH ANTIOXIDANTS. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and Organic Shea Butter contains plant-based antioxidants that absorb into the skin easily, leaves skin feeling smooth and soft, and provides a healthy and youthful glow.
- NATURAL SUN PROTECTION. Organic Coconut Oil and Shea Butter provide natural protection from the sun.
- GUARANTEED 100% NON-TOXIC.
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Organic Shea Butter
- Organic Beeswax
- Organic Passion Fruit Flavor Oil
Rub fingers over the surface of the balm and apply on your lips or skin or anywhere on the body that needs moisturizing. For larger areas use your finger to dig out an appropriate amount of balm and rub into the affected areas. Please remember a little goes a long way!
Note: Our balms are made with truly natural and organic ingredients and are handmade and hand-poured so you may see slight variations from batch to batch. We do not use any synthetic or chemical emulsifiers, binders, or preservatives so your balm may experience a smidge of separation or "graininess" in the oils due to fluctuations in storage temperature. This "graininess" is actually the awesome moisturizing fats within the coconut oil that have melting points above 80 degrees. These fats contribute to the anti-bacterial and anti-aging properties of coconut oil and will melt in your hand when applied. Don’t worry, this is normal. Natural doesn’t mean perfect and we like it that way.