Makes 3 Organic Lip Balm Triple Pack
Straight from the source!
Each product you buy from Sassafras is authentic and freshly made.We deal directly with every brand listed in our store, so you get 100% goodness or your money back.
The best price guaranteed!
Found a better price on an authentic product? Let us know and we'll match it
Keep your lips soft and protected with a Triple Pack of our Organic Lip Balms. This is a great way to share with friends or family.
This Triple Pack contains:
1 Organic Chocolate Peppermint Lip Balm
Keep your lips soft and protected with our Organic Chocolate Peppermint Lip Balm made with Cocoa Butter.This refreshing and naturally soothing lip balm is made with a healthy blend of Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, and Organic Peppermint Essential Oil to hydrate, nourish and soften lips.
1 Organic Peppermint Shea Lip Balm
Keep your lips soft and protected with our Organic Peppermint Shea Lip Balm. This refreshing and naturally soothing lip balm is made with a healthy blend of Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter, and Organic Peppermint Essential Oil to nourish and soften lips.
1 Organic Orange Vanilla Lip Balm
The Orange Vanilla Lip Balm has the comforting aroma of orange blended with natural vanilla with just a hint of Chocolate to complete the experience. This naturally soothing lip balm is made with a blend of Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter, and Organic Cocoa Butter to moisturize and protect your lips.
Coconut oil provides natural Vitamin E
Coconut oil provides natural sun protection
Handcrafted in small batches in Santa Barbara, California
USDA Certified 100% Organic.
- Very Pleased!5By paula bradley on Sep 07, 2015The Peppermint Shea lip balm is very moisturizing and soothing. The peppermint doesn't burn. The other two pots are backups. Trying hard not to give them away. The 3 Pack would be a great Christmas gift or stocking stuffer.
- What a dilemma!5By LANA on Jun 06, 2015This is just not working out! I keep bragging about these products and next thing I know I have given all my lip balms away to my buddies! They are all yummylicious! I thought my granddaughter was going to eat the chocolate peppermint one. She LOVES it! Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sense of excellence.
- Lip balm fanatic5By Tracey on Jun 12, 2015best lip balms ever!! Just can't decide which one is my favorite! Thanks Makes3!
- 1 of 2
- next ›
- MADE IN CALIFORNIA. 100% handmade and hand-poured in Santa Barbara, California.
- USDA CERTIFIED 100% ORGANIC. We use only the best USDA certified organic ingredients and processes so you can be assured our balms are healthy and safe. all of our products are certified under the USDA National Organic Program (NOP) by Organic Certifiers based in Ventura, California.
- RICH IN VITAMINS A, E & F. Helps protect and sooth the lips, promotes cell rejuvenation, and accelerates wound healing. A great moisturizing balm for dry and cracked lips.
- FILLED WITH ANTIOXIDANTS. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and Organic Shea Butter contains plant-based antioxidants that absorb into the skin easily, leaves skin feeling smooth and soft, and provides a healthy and youthful glow.
- NATURAL SUN PROTECTION. Organic Coconut Oil and Shea Butter provide natural protection from the sun.
- GUARANTEED 100% NON-TOXIC.
- All of our organic bar soaps are EWG VERIFIEDTM For Your Health.
- Organic Chocolate Peppermint Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Beeswax, Organic Cocoa Powder, and Organic Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha Piperita).
- Organic Peppermint Shea ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Beeswax, and Organic Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha Piperita).
- Organic Orange Vanilla Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Orange Essential Oil, Organic Vanilla, and Organic Cocoa Powder.
Rub fingers over the surface of the balm and apply on your lips or skin or anywhere on the body that needs moisturizing. For larger areas use your finger to dig out an appropriate amount of balm and rub into the affected areas. Please remember a little goes a long way!
Note: Our balms are made with truly natural and organic ingredients and are handmade and hand-poured so you may see slight variations from batch to batch. We do not use any synthetic or chemical emulsifiers, binders, or preservatives so your balm may experience a smidge of separation or "graininess" in the oils due to fluctuations in storage temperature. This "graininess" is actually the awesome moisturizing fats within the coconut oil that have melting points above 80 degrees. These fats contribute to the anti-bacterial and anti-aging properties of coconut oil and will melt in your hand when applied. Don’t worry, this is normal. Natural doesn’t mean perfect and we like it that way.