LiXTiK Natural Lip Balm Peppermint
Straight from the source!
Each product you buy from Sassafras is authentic and freshly made.We deal directly with every brand listed in our store, so you get 100% goodness or your money back.
The best price guaranteed!
Found a better price on an authentic product? Let us know and we'll match it
LiXTiK Peppermint Lip Balm is cooling, thereby clearing up your sinuses and bronchial tubes. Great for colds and flu, and general tingly enjoyment. Naturally occurring vitamin E. Soothe and smooth lips with ease.
Hand packed in tubes, our wonderfully luxurious beeswax lip balms leave lips moist and smooth for many hours. Not at all greasy. Great for severely chapped lips.
Our lip balm tubes are made without cfc's and are not bleached.
- This is the best Lip Balm I have ever used5By Amazon Customer on May 19, 2016This is the best Lip Balm I have ever used. It keeps your lips moist for hours. It's not greasy or waxy. It smells great, but isn't overpowering. The ingredients are simple. There is nothing toxic or even questionable in it. It's just the best. And the price for this quality product is fantastic. Everyone should be using LiXTiK!
- My New Favorite5By Jennifer Adrian on Dec 03, 2016Love this stuff! Found it at a farmer's market in Ithaca and now I can do without. Lasts for a long time too!
Ithaca Soap Beeswax Lip Balm, with organic oils is your lips' rescue remedy
- Contains anti-oxident naturally occurring Vitamin E, organic coconut and sunflower oil, 100% pure and natural essential oils.
- One application lasts for hours.
- Soothes and smoothes chapped lips
Free from pertolium, limonene, parabens, alcohols, artificial and mineral colors, artificial fragarences, sodium laural and sodium laureth
- Moisturize, hydrate, nourish
- Choose from Lavender, Peppermint, Herbal Orange, Rosemary, Clove Spice, Chocolate (made with real chocolate), Unscented (naturally beeswax sweet)
- organic coconut oil
- organic sunflower oil
- 100%pure peppermint essential oil
For severe stuffiness, rub on chest and temples. Avoid contact with eyes.