Organic Peppermint and Tea Tree Foot and Calf Therapy
Straight from the source!
Each product you buy from Sassafras is authentic and freshly made.We deal directly with every brand listed in our store, so you get 100% goodness or your money back.
The best price guaranteed!
Found a better price on an authentic product? Let us know and we'll match it
Sooth, rest and refresh tender, tired, and sensitive feet with Makes 3 Organic Peppermint & Tea Tree Foot & Calf Therapy
We do alot of hiking in California and our feet take a beating and we have been asked quite a few times for some type of foot cream or balm to relieve tired and sensitive feet. We had so much fun developing this balm and we loved what we came up with and we think you will too!
This moisturizing and naturally soothing body balm is made with a healthy blend of Organic Virgin Olive Oil, Organic JoJoba Oil, and Organic Essential Oils to hydrate, energize, and soften your feet and legs.
- Five Stars5By Dina on Nov 07, 2016Good
- Organic Peppermint oil re-energizes hard working feet and legs. Repairs and moisturizes dry, cracked feet and heels.
- The Organic essential oil blend of Peppermint, Tea Tree and Rosemary exhibit antibacterial properties and have antimicrobial benefits.
- Hand-crafted in small batches in Santa Barbara, California with 100% USDA Certified Organic ingredients.
- Organic Virgin Olive Oil
- Organic Castor Oil, Organic Beeswax
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
- Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Organic Rosemary Essential Oil
Rub fingers over the surface of this balm and apply to tired and dry feet and calfs. For larger areas use your finger to dig out an appropriate amount of balm and rub into the affected areas. Please remember a little goes a long way!
Note: Our balms are made with truly natural and organic ingredients and are 100% handmade and hand-poured. You may see slight variations from batch to batch or even tin to tin within a batch. We do not use any synthetic or chemical emulsifiers, binders, or preservatives so your balm may experience a smidge of separation in the oils over time. Don’t worry, these are normal occurrences. Natural doesn’t mean perfect and we like it that way.