Organic Lavender Miracle Body Balm
Straight from the source!
Each product you buy from Sassafras is authentic and freshly made.We deal directly with every brand listed in our store, so you get 100% goodness or your money back.
The best price guaranteed!
Found a better price on an authentic product? Let us know and we'll match it
This moisturizing and naturally soothing body balm is made with a healthy blend of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic JoJoba Oil, and Organic Aloe Vera to hydrate, nourish, and soften your skin.
The perfect organic solution for a lotion replacement.
- Skin Yumminess!5By Gail on Jul 14, 2016I absolutely Love the Lavender Body Balm and Lip Balm! My skin literally drinks this! I Also purchased the Lavender & Eucalyptus soaps which are just yummy! I am new to the Makes3 products but I will definitely will be ordering more!! Thank you so much for such a wonderful all natural healthy product!
- Miracle cream5By Donna on Mar 28, 2016This soothing, scented cream has brought so much relief to the eczema sufferer in this house. I was terrified of the smell, thinking that anything scented would blister her skin further. This calmed an entire belly rash in hours. It's the fact that these are real ingredients going on the skin - that's the gift and the power. I recommend this cream to someone on a regular basis and everyone has been thankful to use it. Thank you!!
- Life Saver5By Ashlee on Mar 23, 2016 on Mar 23, 2016My son just had the most horrific reaction to poison oak. After seeing the doctor and identifing the problem, we knew we just had to keep him comfortable. Lavender Balm saved our lives. Every few hours he would cry for a reapplication. Thanks goodness the smell would relax him and the ingredients would bring him relief!! Thank you!!
- ‹ previous
- 2 of 2
- MADE IN CALIFORNIA. 100% handmade and hand-poured in Santa Barbara, California. Everything we do is about helping you create an organic life filled with happiness and wellbeing for your body, mind and spirit.
- USDA CERTIFIED 100% ORGANIC. We use only the best USDA certified organic ingredients and processes so you can be assured our balms are healthy and safe. all of our products are certified under the USDA National Organic Program (NOP) by Organic Certifiers based in Ventura,
- California. RICH IN VITAMINS A, E & F. Helps balance and normalize the skin, promotes cell rejuvenation, increases circulation, and accelerates wound healing.
- A great moisturizing body butter cream for dry skin and eczema. FILLED WITH ANTIOXIDANTS. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and Organic Shea Butter contains plant-based antioxidants that absorb into the skin easily, leaves skin feeling smooth and soft, and provides a healthy and youthful glow.
- EWG VERIFIED and GUARANTEED 100% NON-TOXIC.
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Organic Shea Butter
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Organic Beeswax
- Organic Aloe Vera
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula x intermedia)
Use on rough patches, rashy skin, or simply moisturize dry skin.
Great for everything head to toe; top cheeks, bottom cheeks, pregnant belly, to dry feet.
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and Organic Shea Butter contains plant-based antioxidants that absorb into the skin easily, leaves skin feeling smooth and soft, and provides a healthy and youthful glow.
Rub fingers over the surface of this virgin coconut oil balm and apply anywhere on the body that needs moisturizing, from top cheek to bottom cheek. For larger areas use your finger to dig out an appropriate amount of balm and rub into the affected areas. Please remember a little goes a long way!
Note: Our balms are made with truly natural and organic ingredients and are handmade and hand-poured so you may see slight variations from batch to batch. We do not use any synthetic or chemical emulsifiers, binders, or preservatives so your balm may experience a smidge of separation or "graininess" in the oils due to fluctuations in storage temperature. This "graininess" is actually the awesome moisturizing fats within the coconut oil that have melting points above 80 degrees. These fats contribute to the anti-bacterial and anti-aging properties of coconut oil and will melt in your hand when applied. Don’t worry, this is normal. Natural doesn’t mean perfect and we like it that way.