Organic Body Oil
Straight from the source!
Each product you buy from Sassafras is authentic and freshly made.We deal directly with every brand listed in our store, so you get 100% goodness or your money back.
The best price guaranteed!
Found a better price on an authentic product? Let us know and we'll match it
Organic Body Oil is the superior moisturizer for keeping skin hydrated and protected. Organic Body Oil performs far more effectively than any lotion can. Conventional lotion does not readily penetrate into dry skin. Skin must be prepared to accept hydration and moisture. Applying Organic Body Oil to warm, hydrated, freshly washed skin locks in the hydration and protects skin from dehydration for days. This bright fresh oil affords enduring slip for massage.
- Love this oil!!!5By SAM on May 03, 2016I have been using the body oil for a year and don't go anywhere without it. I use it in combination with my favorite lotion and it keeps my skin soft and luminous all day!! It's also a great after sun oil. I am in Florida for the winter and it was wonderful, after a shower, after the sun!! My fav fragrance is the vanilla cardamon. My mother used it after her knee replacement surgery, loved it her fav lavender geranium.
- My favorite!5By Margaret Waddell on Feb 22, 2016Several Christmases ago, a friend bought me a small bottle of this Pink Grapefruit body oil. As a bit of background- I was an aquatics instructor and, as such, was literally immersed in harsh, caustic chemicals for 8+ hours a day, 6 days a week. Applying this oil after a warm shower instantly took my skin from looking inflamed, splotchy, and flaky to supple and moist in a matter of days. Needless to say, I was hooked after that. I love the fresh smell and quick absorption. Sometimes, when the ends of my hair get damaged and split, I even use it as spot treatment for them too! This is my favorite product from Trillium, and one I always keep in supply!
- Body oil5By Sandra s Spain on Oct 19, 2015Love love it. Silky not greasy feeling w a hint of fragrance. Nice!!
- 1 of 4
- next ›
- Light fresh oil locks in the moisture after bathing.
- More effective and safe than paraben, petrol, synthetic lotions.
- Excellent massage medium, preferred by massage therapists.
- Organic Sunflower Oil
- Organic Safflower Oil
- Organic Olive Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Non-GMO Vitamin E
- Organic Essential Oils
Apply to skin after showering or bathing. For a lighter application, apply it to wet skin. For a thicker application, apply it to skin after patting dry. Either way, the oils will lock in the hydration, protecting it from dehydration until your next bath or shower. Lotion never lasted so long.
Apply to skin as a medium for massage. The fresh oils provide enduring slip.