OGMama Relaxing Lavender Organic Moisture Oil
Straight from the source!
Each product you buy from Sassafras is authentic and freshly made.We deal directly with every brand listed in our store, so you get 100% goodness or your money back.
The best price guaranteed!
Found a better price on an authentic product? Let us know and we'll match it
Daily warm oil massage is your best defense against stretch marks. Organic oils and botanicals that enhance the resilience of skin.
Support your skin through the big stretch with emmolient oils and nourishing botanicals. Lightly scented with organic lavender, this rich moisturizing blend will give your skin the elasticity and resilience that it needs right now. Remember that you stretch all the way around, (hint: dont forget your backside) so treat your entire body to this emollient daily.
- Love this scent!5By Bridget on Mar 23, 2013I found this oil at a small organic boutique and although I am not pregnant, I absolutely fell in love with it. I do not wear perfume and have very dry skin. This product provides 2 benefits for me - beautifully soft skin with a beautiful scent. This is the first time I have visited your site and I can't wait to try more of your products.
- Perfect for me5By Emico on Aug 26, 2014I very much enjoy and like Trillium Organics products! I use body oil in place of lotion and love that it is lightweight. I plan on getting the products for baby as I am an expecting mom.
- Replaces chemically preserved lotions with artificial fragrances.
- More effective, longer lasting benefits than any lotion.
- Fast absorbing, light oil. Great after bathing.
- Organic Sunflower Oil
- Organic Safflower Oil
- Organic Olive Oil
- Non-GMO Vitamin E
- Organic Lavender Oil
- Organic Chamomile
- Organic Calendula
- Organic Lavender
For best results, start applying the oil in your first months, to prepare skin for the big stretch. For fastest absorption, apply to skin immediately after emerging from the bath or shower. The oil will smooth on thinner if applied to wet skin, thicker when applied to dry skin.
Apply rich OG mama Organic Moisture Oil to the entire midsection, remember that you stretch all the way around, including other parts of your body that are expanding, such as upper arms, thighs and buttocks. Pregnancy is a time to expand; a wise midwife once told me that it was perfectly fine to gain a lot of weight as long as healthy food was the reason. It is a great physical adventure to displace most of the water in the bathtub, embrace your size.
Massage during pregnancy is a very good idea; you almost double the amount of fluid that your body holds. Therapeutic massage is a terrific way to keep the lymph moving and support healthy circulation. OGmama Moisture Oil is enhanced with skin loving botanicals to support the skin’s elasticity.