OGMama Relaxing Lavender Organic Belly Butter
Straight from the source!
Each product you buy from Sassafras is authentic and freshly made.We deal directly with every brand listed in our store, so you get 100% goodness or your money back.
The best price guaranteed!
Found a better price on an authentic product? Let us know and we'll match it
Your best defense against stretch marks. Rich Oils, Butters and Botanicals that enhance the resilience of skin.
Rich Creamy Butters that feel as luxurious as they smell. Support the stretch with rich, creamy organic butters and botanicals that enhance the resilience of the dermis. Organic Cocoa Butter, Shea butter, and Olive Oil soften and moisturize. Organic Calendula, Chamomile and Lavender enhance resilience.
- but I don't have a problem with the thickness of the butter - it4By AlyB on Jun 05, 2015The top layer was a bit dry, but I don't have a problem with the thickness of the butter - it really alleviates itchy skin and smells nice. I'm sensitive to smells and this isn't overpowering. It is best if you can let it soak in 10 min or so before putting clothes on top.
- Not bad3By A. English on Apr 07, 2013'm not overly crazy about the lavender scent and this product has stained some of my clothes. I also just noticed my first stretch mark on my belly (second pregnancy-29weeks). Kinda bummed about that. I don't hate the product though...just probably will try coconut oil or maybe a different belly butter when this tub is gone.
- Loved this5By Professor Farnsworth on Oct 20, 2013While I was pregnant I used this everyday after a shower. I had very dry skin so this went on my legs, arms and belly. The smell is great, very relaxing and not overpowering (very important with the strong pregnancy nose). The only thing is the price, kind of high. I switched to a different brand after a bit because it was so expensive and I was going through it very fast. I also traveled quite a bit while I was pregnant and a brand new tub got taken away at the airport, it made me quite upset.
- 1 of 2
- next ›
- Use after bath or shower on wet skin to prevent stretch marks.
- Soothe, relieve, and calm stressed skin.
- Organic emollients help enhance skin's resilience.
- Great for moisturizing dry lips, hands, cheeks, elbows, and feet.
- Organic Shea Butter
- Organic Olive Oil
- Organic Beeswax
- Organic Cocoa Butter
- Non-GMO Vitamin E
- Organic Lavender Oil
- Organic Chamomile
- Organic Calendula
- Organic Lavender
For best results, start applying the butters in your first months, to prepare skin for the big stretch. The butters are rich and creamy, for the quickest absorption; apply immediately upon emerging from the bath or shower. Applying to wet skin leaves the thinnest layer, applying to freshly washed, patted dry skin leaves a bit more on the surface. Indulging in a relaxing bath, covering the body in Gamma Belly Butter, climbing into an organic cotton nightgown and laying down for the night is a dreamy sweet way to encourage a restful night.