OGBaby Really Fragrance Free Organic Gentle Soap
Straight from the source!
Each product you buy from Sassafras is authentic and freshly made.We deal directly with every brand listed in our store, so you get 100% goodness or your money back.
The best price guaranteed!
Found a better price on an authentic product? Let us know and we'll match it
Pure, gentle, real soap, buffered with soothing aloe, and organic guar gum.
The Really Fragrance Free Organic alternative to baby body wash. Clean, pure and hypoallergenic, this organic soap is gentle enough for 6 month old babies through sensitive adults. For newborns choose the Tubby Rubby, soapless cleanser.
- I use it as shampoo5By Anne Twohig on Mar 23, 2013My baby got a rash with a different shampoo then we tried your soap and her skin has been doing great ever since then! Thank you!
- Nice basic soap4By Emily on Dec 13, 2013I've used this for 3 years on my babies especially their hair. Other 'baby' soaps use a chemical in them to make it 'tear free' but research is showing that this chemical in the long term can be harmful to tear ducts and production. 'Tear free' soap still burns your eyes, but it stops babies from tearing up which is the healthy natural way to flush out your eyes. I do notice that it can leave skin a little dry, but I use lotion on my babies anyway.
- Our Saponified Oils contain vegetarian glycerin which helps retain the soap's natural moisturizing properties.
- Cleanses without removing skin's natural beneficial oils.
- Organic Aloe soothes and moisturizes.
- Organic Saponified Coconut Oil
- Organic Saponified Olive Oil
- Organic Saponified Jojoba Oil
- Distilled Water
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Guar Gum
- Organic Aloe Vera
- Rosemary Extract
Apply a tiny amount to a cloth and foam up with water. Rinse with clean water. Follow with Really Fragrance Free Moisture Oil, while the skin is still wet. For the preemies, newborns (up to 6 months), or super sensitive skin children, try the OGbaby Tubby Rubby Soapless Oat and Chamomile Cleanser.
His soap is an excellent gentle cleanser for the most sensitive skin.
Lather up a small amount into hair and rinse, careful to keep it out of baby's eyes. We do not include any anesthetizes in our organic soap, so it will sting. If contact with eyes does occur, imply rinse with fresh water.