OGBaby Breathe Free Tea Tree Organic Aroma Rub
Straight from the source!
Each product you buy from Sassafras is authentic and freshly made.We deal directly with every brand listed in our store, so you get 100% goodness or your money back.
The best price guaranteed!
Found a better price on an authentic product? Let us know and we'll match it
Breathe Free Tea Tree Aroma Rub is Certified Organic Aromatherapy Vapor rub design especially to be gentle enough for the tiniest of infants. The Essential Oils of Eucalyptus Radiata and Tea Tree are safe for application to the very youngest infants. Apply after a warm bath or before rest to baby's chest, back, and bottoms of feet before bundling up.
- Aroma Rub5By Tammy KG on Feb 08, 2015I know this is indicated as a baby focused product; however, I recently tried this out as a replacement for a traditional vapor rub when I had a cold. This product cleared my congestion equivalent to the vapor rub. Plus, the Aroma Rub made my dry skin under my nose soothed and healed!!! There was no burning skin feeling after application, which shows that the Aroma Rub is a far superior product to any conventional rubs on any pharmacy store shelves!
- OGbaby Breathe Free Tea Tree ORGANIC AROMA RUB5By Andrea Almeida on Apr 22, 2015Love the product! My daughter's almost 4 and I've used it ever since she was a newborn :)
- Organic alternative to petroleum based vapor rubs.
- Organic Olive Oil & Beeswax serve as a base to deliver therapeutic Eucalyptus and Tea Tree Essential Oils.
- Eucalyptus Oil has expectorant properties when inhaled, promoting the flow of mucous.
- Tea Tree Oil is indicated for use as an anti-bacterial & anti-viral inhalant in the treatment of ear, nose, & throat infections.
- Organic Olive Oil
- Organic Beeswax
- Organic Eucalyptus Oil
- Organic Tea Tree Oil
When baby is congested with cold, flu or allergies use this gentle aromatherapy balm to help to open breathing passages. Apply to chest, back and the bottoms of the feet. Apply as often as you like, certainly after bath, and before bed.