Lil Soap & Salt Bucket - Mellow Yellow - Eucalyptus
Straight from the source!
Each product you buy from Sassafras is authentic and freshly made.We deal directly with every brand listed in our store, so you get 100% goodness or your money back.
The best price guaranteed!
Found a better price on an authentic product? Let us know and we'll match it
Pair Mellow Yellow Eucalyptus Bath Salts and Soap for a pampering treat. Contains 9 oz salts and 5.3 oz soap in a in a 1 and one-fourth qt galvanized metal bucket. Experience the joy of bathing with Joyful Bath's unique formulas that blend the elements of the land and the sea with bathing rituals and remedies from around the world.
Health & Environmental Preferences: BPA Free, Coal Tar Dye Free, Formaldehyde Free, Natural, Paraben Free, Phthalate Free, Sulfate Free, Triclosan Free
- Lovely earthy scent!5By Mrs M on Apr 20, 2013Love the scent! Earthy. Clean. Not overwhelming. Invigorating. Not too strong - perfect way to start your day! Would highly recommend!
- Lovit it!5By beliefpatrol on May 20, 2013If you consider yourself a bath person, try this soaking salt. I took this after a long week-end of heavy lifting. It relieved my muscle aches and pains almost immediately. I didn't expect such quick recovery.
- Makes a great gift for any occasion
- Naturally antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Gently scented with pure plant botanical oils
- Soap Ingredients: Saponified: Olea europaea (Organic extra-virgin olive oil); Elaeis guineensis (Organic palm oil); Cocos nucifera (Organic coconut oil) with Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus essential oil); Rosemarinus officinalis (Rosemary essential oil); Thymus vulgaris (Thyme essential oil); Gaultheria procumbens (Wintergreen essential oil); Brassica alba (Mustard powder and ground yellow mustard seed); Tocopherol (GMO-free Vitamin E)
- Bath Salts Ingredients: Sodium chloride (Sea salts); Magnesium sulfate (Epsom salt); Brassica alba (Mustard powder); Silica; Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus essential oil); Rosemarinus officinalis (Rosemary essential oil); Thymus vulgaris (Thyme essential oil); Gaultheria procumbens (Wintergreen essential oil)