Nap in the Meadow Face Serum
Straight from the source!
Each product you buy from Sassafras is authentic and freshly made.We deal directly with every brand listed in our store, so you get 100% goodness or your money back.
The best price guaranteed!
Found a better price on an authentic product? Let us know and we'll match it
This organic face serum has a dew-consistency almost-liquid that is close to oil-free yet it delivers a broad range of benefits in a single product: deep hydration, strong anti-inflammatory action, anti-oxidants, anti-aging benefits, refreshing factor, and even some acne reducing, tissue repairing, and sunburn and sun damage repair. And it makes your toner or mist optional. We recommend to use this serum to be used as the first moisturizing step, before facial oil or oil-based serum.
The following meadow wildflower essences, all made by Ava following the procedure used by Edward Bach, were included: white yarrow (for protection), silvery lupine (for strength, longevity; youth preserving), wild rose (youth, beauty, skin firmness), and pink phlox (to preserve one's gentle qualities and innocence).
Handcrafted in small batches from 100 percent natural, vegan, cold-process ingredients, the formula is cruelty free and free of preservatives.
Color and Texture: Consistency is ultra-lightweight aloe-based serum that looks spearmint-y with a pale minty-green tint.
Scent: Scented with helichrysum, rose geranium and French Provençal lavender for a smell of spring meadow to some, of just picked strawberries to others.
Skin Type Recommendations: For all skin types, especially dry, mature, acne, combination, oily, with eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis. If you have allergies or skin sensitivities but are able to tolerate products with nonirritant essential oils as active ingredients, you should be able to tolerate this product well.
- Amazing5By Camille on Sep 05, 2016This serum is truly amazing for calming and hydrating my skin!!! Love it!!
- Une sieste dans la prairie !5By Marie-Paule CHABOT on Oct 03, 2016I'm french and new to Earthwise ! so my first order :only samples of lightweight formulas of serum ,moisturers,cleansers I needed for SUMMER,and Nap in the meadow just launched : So I enjoyed so much Marshmallow Suds ,Nap in The Meadow and Marigold so fresh and light .for FALL , I just needed to add magical babassu as facial oil and fern&Moss face serum in my evening ritual !and Blackstrap Molasses as a mask I enjoy for my mature normal/combo skin !
- Luxuary healing5By Eremeeva Oxana on Nov 17, 2016I was waiting a product that contains yarrow and camomile oils. From my childhood I remember that the combination worked healing for my exema skin. And finally I' ve got a sample of the Nap! Firstable I appreciated its delicate grass aroma. I always looking for it in a perfumerie, but unsuccessfully. Now I have it this way.) Then after regular using it during a couple of weeks I can say that this serum levels skin color, works with redness and capillars. It's hard enough to describe what the difference in comparison with ohers products: all what I tried or what I use regular have a perfect quality and effectivnesse, But the Nap in the Medow is like "haute couture" in Ava's range skin care products.
- 1 of 2
- next ›
- This gentle organic formula is both skin revitalizing and a remedy for persistent dry skin thanks to the healing powers of two different wild lavender species from France.
- Galbanum, copaiba balsam resin, and German blue chamomile oil act as anti-inflammatory agents that work together to heal, prevent acne and help reduce scaring.
- The deep blue yarrow oil is nondrying yet it helps heal acne and balance excessively oily skin, and it soothes inflammatory skin disorders such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Elderberry extract provides an incredible dose of antioxidants to delay skin aging and reverse UV damage.
Aloe leaf juice*, elderberry fruit extract, turmeric CO2 Total supercritical extract, polysorbate 20 (naturally derived), lavender oil (* and †), yarrow oil*, Italian everlasting oil†, German blue chamomile oil*, potassium sorbate (natural preservative), organic geranium bourbon oil, geranium rose oil*, copaiba balsam resin†, galbanum oil*, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), wildflower essences†.
Aloe vera certified by the International Aloe Science Council (IASC) for purity and content.
Use generously alone or under an emollient product on the face, and under eyes if your skin tolerates the product well on this sensitive area, 1–2 times a day. You can follow with an emollient yet light facial oil or emollient moisturizer immediately upon application of Nap in the Meadow. If using a slower-absorbing product as the next step, such as a thick oil-base serum or balm, it often works best to wait a moment until Nap in the Meadow is absorbed. Shake often to remix. Store away from direct light exposure. Ideally REFRIGERATE, which protects freshness and enhances cooling, refreshing, and de-puffing properties. If redness or sensitivity appears when you first use Nap in the Meadow, allow your skin to adjust to the product gradually, by using only a thin layer once a day for the first 7–14 days.