Frightening Green Face Mask
Straight from the source!
Each product you buy from Sassafras is authentic and freshly made.We deal directly with every brand listed in our store, so you get 100% goodness or your money back.
The best price guaranteed!
Found a better price on an authentic product? Let us know and we'll match it
This deep green clay mask is mild, yet deeply purifying. The combination of French green clay, rosemary, thyme, raw honey, fruit acids, juniper berry, kelp, and eucalyptus penetrates deeply into pores to unclog them and let them breathe freely. The fruit extracts, derived from pineapple, passion fruit, and white grapes, exfoliate gently, while the clay draws out impurities and toxins without drying out the skin.
This mask is a must for oily, acne-prone skin, and also works well for deep cleansing for all skin types. Kelp and juniper berry, quite unique ingredients for a face mask, eliminate lymph and water stagnation, helping to reduce puffiness and brighten the skin’s complexion. The thick, moist formula is handcrafted from all-natural, cold-process, vegetarian ingredients and naturally scented with essential oils, and is certified cruelty-free.
Color and Texture: Thick and rich paste texture, with an earthy green color.
Scent: Naturally scented with essential oils of juniper berries, eucalyptus, thyme, and rosemary.
Contraindications: Not recommended for regular use when pregnant or nursing, as the formula contains thyme and rosemary.
Skin Type Recommendations: For all skin types, especially acne- and blackhead-prone, oily, and combination.
- One of a kind, blessing of a product4By Ila on Jan 23, 2016Thank you so much for developing this mask Ava! I use this mask when I break out, or when my skin feels inflamed. It feels soothing instantly upon application. I feel like it relieves the inflammation I feel from acne or irritation from other cosmetic products, reduces redness, clears acne, and purifies pores. My skin never feels dry afterwards and ends up looking and feeling refreshed, smooth, and healthy.
- Great for acne prone skin5By Melissa on Mar 26, 2016I get really bad acne and I have sensitive skin. I was looking for a mask I could use that would help with my acne, but also not irritate my skin. This mask is wonderful! I have notice how well it cleans out my pores and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and the best part is I do not get any redness or burning after using this product. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
- Frightening Green4By Kelsie on Mar 11, 2015The Frightening Green Anti-Acne Mask is the more powerful cousin of Blackstrap Molasses Mask, when it comes to treating acne. When my skin is flaring up, I like to grab this straight from the fridge and smooth it onto my reddened skin, enjoying the cooling sensation and the herbal scent (I really notice rosemary and eucalyptus in this blend). This mask reduces my acne, cleans my pores, and smooths my skin, due to fabulous anti-acne ingredients such as green clay, witch hazel, raw honey, rosemary, and thyme. This mask is best applied to damp, clean skin and left for around 20 minutes. I use warm water to remove it, and it rinses off easily. Those with dry skin should follow with a hydrating moisturiser.
- 1 of 3
- next ›
- This mask exfoliates and unclogs pores for a deep cleansing effect that can be felt after just one application.
- Finely milled rosemary and thyme leaves heal and prevent acne.
- French green clay draws out impurities and toxins from the skin and gently dries up breakouts.
- Witch hazel tones the skin, refines pores, and purifies.
- The unique addition of kelp and juniper berry removes lymph and water stagnation, which can lead to puffiness and a tired, “gray” complexion.
- Natural fruit acids derived from pineapple, passion fruit, and white grape exfoliate, brighten, and firm the skin, and work to diminish scars, brown spots, and wrinkles and improve the skin’s texture over time.
Montmorillonite (French green clay), Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) distillate* (14% alcohol), raw honey*, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf* and oil*, Thymus vulgaris leaf*, Laminaria digitata (kelp)*, Potassium sorbate (natural food-grade preservative), water, alcohol, Passiflora quadrangularis (passionfruit) extract, Citrus medica limonum (lemon) extract, Ananas sativus (pineapple) extract, Vitis vinifera (white grape) extract, Eucalyptus globulus oil*, Thyme ct linalool oil*, Juniperus communis (juniper) berry oil*.
Wash face in warm water with a mild cleanser and dry gently, leaving skin damp. Apply mask with your fingertips onto face and neck, avoiding eyes and lips. Leave on 20 to 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water. You can use damp cotton rounds to help soften and remove the mask. Alternately, you can use this mask only on the more oily T-zone or just on acne breakouts as a spot treatment. Use once or twice a week. Follow with a moisturizer. Close the jar tightly after each use and refrigerate between uses.