Carrot-a-Day Face and Eye Serum, Sensitive
Straight from the source!
Each product you buy from Sassafras is authentic and freshly made.We deal directly with every brand listed in our store, so you get 100% goodness or your money back.
The best price guaranteed!
Found a better price on an authentic product? Let us know and we'll match it
This ultra-light aloe serum is a potent anti-aging and anti-acne formula, ideal for anyone looking to regain vibrant, firm, evenly colored skin. A mix of potent, all-natural plant extracts work together to reduce inflammation and puffiness, heal spots and scars, reduce acne, and reverse the signs of aging, all in a formula specially designed for the most sensitive skin. While our Classic Carrot-a-Day Serum uses a thicker aloe gel base, this Sensitive version is suspended in a semi-liquid, dew-like, completely and instantly absorbent cold-press aloe juice, with a touch of thickness from natural xanthan gum.
The main active ingredient is beta-carotene-rich carrot seed oil, which is one of nature’s most effective skin tissue regenerating ingredients and also contains natural sun-blocking and sun-damage-preventing and –correcting properties. The formula also includes three types of helichrysum—Corsican, Croatian, and Albanian—which combine to offer a broad spectrum of healing properties, including wrinkle reversal, pain relief, and scar and spot reduction. These are hand-mixed with anti-inflammatory German blue chamomile, minimally processed, whole-leaf aloe, and a touch of spearmint for a cooling, de-puffing sensation. The formula is vegan, cold-process, and cruelty free, and the gentle preservative used to extend its shelf life is ECOCERT approved for use in certified-organic cosmetics.
Color and Texture: The ultra-absorbent formula has a super-light, dewy, semi-liquid texture and a beautifully pearlescent, icy white hue.
Scent: Grounding carrot seed and blue chamomile are offset by a slightly minty undertone.
Contraindications: This is a strong natural serum with a high percentage of carrot seed oil. Some very sensitive individuals may show signs of irritation or allergy. In that case, rinse with water and discontinue use. Do not use in the same session as strongly exfoliating products, and not immediately after any in-salon resurfacing procedure.
Skin Type Recommendations: For all skin types, especially dry, mature, acne, combination, and skin lacking firmness.
- MY SUMMER serum !4By Marie-Paule CHABOT on Sep 14, 2016Thanks to AVA and Earthwise Beauty ! I love so much this brand for sharing and working and finding best formulas for us !I've tested a sample of carrot-a-day with ambrosia del cerrado :Nap in the Meadow just launched :in my order with Marshmallow and Marigold for morning "routine" ,then Magical Babassu ,Ferns&Moss and Blackstrap mask...for my mature skin.I enjoyed new samples of carrot-a-day and Tangering skies you sent me and really my skin loves them.So my hesitation between Carrot-a-day and Nap in the Meadow (new) :I love lightweight formulas and Magical Babassu+Ferns&Moss when I feel my skin dry .I'd like face mists after cleansing !Thank you so much for working for us !
- Specially formulated for extra-sensitive skin, this formula offers all the potent skin-regenerating properties of our classic Carrot-a-Day serum in an even gentler formula, with an extremely mild natural preservative and a dew-like, instantly absorbent aloe juice base.
- The main active ingredient is carrot seed oil, which effectively regenerates skin tissue, prevents and corrects sun damage, and restores a youthful vigor to the skin.
- Ideal for acne-prone skin, the serum is very effective at improving breakouts and treating existing acne scars.
- High-quality, minimally processed whole-leaf aloe with a touch of spearmint offer an ultra-light, cooling feel.
- German blue chamomile and helichrysum (Italian everlasting) reduce inflammation and reduce the appearance of scars, spots, and wrinkles.
Aloe barbadensis juice*, carrot seed oil*, natural non-GMO tocopherol (vitamin E), Italian everlasting oil*, German blue chamomile oil*, spearmint oil*, naturally derived Polysorbate 20, potassium sorbate (natural preservative), xanthan gum, rosemary extract, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid.
Aloe vera certified by the International Aloe Science Council (IASC) for purity and content.
Use alone or under an emollient product on the face, and under eyes if your skin tolerates the product well on this sensitive area, 1 to 2 times a day. If redness or sensitivity appears when you first use Carrot-a-Day, allow your skin to adjust to the product gradually by using only a thin layer once a day for the first 7 to 14 days. Use as a spot treatment for acne and scars 2 to 3 times a day.
Shake often to remix. Store away from direct light exposure. Refrigerate between uses to retain freshness and enhance the serum’s cooling, refreshing, and de-puffing properties.