Mellow Yellow Relieving Bath Salts - Eucalyptus Mix
Straight from the source!
Each product you buy from Sassafras is authentic and freshly made.We deal directly with every brand listed in our store, so you get 100% goodness or your money back.
The best price guaranteed!
Found a better price on an authentic product? Let us know and we'll match it
Clear the mind and relieve the body with the detoxifying and decongesting powers of ground yellow mustard seed mixed with mineral-rich Mediterranean and dead sea salts and the essential oils of rosemary, thyme, eucalyptus and wintergreen exhale and breathe. Use straight from the jar or combine with ginger snap releasing bath salts for the ultimate muscle soak.
- ok3By Amazon Customer on Jun 17, 2013This is a very small amount of salts for the money. At least for me. This lasted two baths, so I will not buy again. Smelled more like mustard than eucalyptus.
- Lovit it!5By beliefpatrol on May 20, 2013If you consider yourself a bath person, try this soaking salt. I took this after a long week-end of heavy lifting. It relieved my muscle aches and pains almost immediately. I didn't expect such quick recovery.
- From a shower girl to a bath lady5By Jeanniece M. May on Jun 16, 2015This is my favorite bath product of all time. I got the sampler set, thinking I would love the green tea one best, because it smells like mint, and I love peppermint. I still like the green tea, but this was unexpected joy. Honestly, I've almost completely given up showering because I love this so much. I usually wake up stiff and achy, but a 5-10 minute soak in this bath, and I'm ready for my day. If you see my companion review, I recently started mixing this with the buttermilk bath. Rejuvenating and silky exfoliating in one easy step. You might not like it if you have an aversion to eucalyptus. I find, that the other spices soften the smell, it smells clean, not medicine-y. When I have to shower for efficiency, I find the mello yello soap is still refreshing. Yeah, kinda addicted to this stuff.
- Opens pores and increases circulation
- Detoxifies and decongests
- Naturally antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Hypoallergenic with all natural ingredients
- Gently scented with pure plant botanical oils
- Mediterranean and Dead Sea salts
- Epsom salt
- mustard powder
- winter green essential oils
Shake well before using, pour a lid full into a hot bath and enjoy. Great for bath and foot soaking too! Leaves no oily residue.